Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 17th 2002


Six years ago today, Phil and I got married. It was one of the best days of my life, and I thought I could never love him anymore than I did that day. But I was wrong, because six years and four children later, I love him more than ever. You are my knight in shining armor, and I thank God for you every day!


H is for Helping with housework and childraising

A is for Allowing me to receive Jesus first at Mass

P is for being my real-life Prince Charming

P is for Paying attention to all the trivial things I have to say

Y is for not Yelling at our kids, but trying to calmly discipline them


A is for Accepting me just the way I am, stretch marks and all

N is for Never going to bed angry

N is for making me feel safe at Night

I is for satisfying all the pregnancy Ice cream cravings

V is for being Very handsome

E is for Eating my cooking and liking it

R is for teaching me how to Relax a little

S is for Staying at home as much as possible to help out with the kids

A is for being Athletic, there's nothing like watching you play sports

R is for reminding us to say the family Rosary and other prayers

Y is for You


I love you, Bay, Happy 6th Anniversary, and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...