Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Storyland

From Sunday to Tuesday, I took John-Paul and Andrew to Storyland, in Glen, NH, right next to North Conway. The boys really enjoyed themselves at the park, and we met up with my sister, her husband, and my niece. The weather could've been better; Monday rained but Tuesday was nice and sunny.
There were many memorable moments, but the one that stands out the most was when we were on the hot-air-balloon-ferris-wheel-ride and Andrew said he had to pee. So I told him he had to hold it since we were in a ferris wheel, and he said he couldn't. He started to get really freaked out, saying he was gonna have an accident, so I told him to just pee on the floor of the ride. I know, it is soooo disgusting, but we really had no choice. It was a rainy day, so I hoped the rain would wash it out. Anyway, as I was telling him to pull down his pants, he looks at me funny and just starts peeing, right in his shorts...aaarghhh! Like I said, it was rainy, so nobody else noticed, and I swore John-Paul and Andrew to secrecy. We were almost done for that day in Storyland anyway, so it wasn't really all that bad!?!?
Oh man, what memories. View the pictures from our trip, or not, it's up to you!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...