Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spy Games

Last night before bed, John-Paul and Andrew asked to play "Spy". "Sure, go ahead," I told them, and then they asked "But how do you play?"

Good gracious, I'm a girl, how do I know? So I called in the big guns, aka, Phil.

Before I knew it they were all commando crawling around the floor, sneaking up against the walls, doing dazzling run-and-roll combinations to keep out of sight.

John-Paul and Andrew disappeared for a few minutes, and next thing I saw these spies running by:





I just love it when Phil gets to play all boyish with the kids. He has a much better imagination than I do when it comes to that stuff, and I really appreciate that about him. I, on the other hand, can't wait to do girly games with Maggie, braid her hair (if it ever grows in!) and have tea parties with princesses! Lord have mercy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...