Saturday, July 19, 2008

What I've been up to lately

We've been on an organizing/cleaning spree around here lately. And the most recent thing on the list has been the pantry and cabinets. These usually get organized every couple of months, but between all the grocery trips and all the little hands reaching in to help themselves, they get awfully disorganized. Seeing these all nice and neat really makes me happy. I know, it's a little OCDish. Most of you probably already have nice and tidy organized cabinets, so this kind of pleasure is old news to you, but I still love the rush! I found out we had 11 peanut butters and 19 boxes of tea, oh my! You can see that on one of our pantry doors we hang some of the kids artwork, which always makes me smile when I see it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...