Monday, December 15, 2008

Pet Peeve #2846

On my way to work this morning, I got stuck behind a school bus. Normally, just being behind a bus would annoy me (I get really impatient when it comes to traffic, it's a major flaw) but today was even worse. Why, you ask? Because this bus stopped in front of just about every other house. It was a constant: Drive 20 feet, stop to pick up ONE kid, repeat.
When I was a kid, I had to walk almost a mile to get to the bus stop (and even when I was really little, I had to walk to the ONE meeting place in my neighborhood where all the other neighborhood kids were). We didn't get picked up individually at our houses, that was unthinkable!
I realize there are safety issues involved, so I can't be too hard on the school bus transportation system, but at least let the line of 15 cars behind the bus pass at some point!!
Okay, venting complete, I feel better :-)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm really laughing. Traffic is a major flaw of mine as well. That would have made me SCREAM!!! LoL!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...