Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi Lo: June 12th

HI's:
1) John-Paul and Andrew graduated from Kindergarten and Preschool this past week. My little ones are getting so big!
2) Last Friday night, we had Girl's Night In at my house while the guys of our group went out. It was fun - lots of food and talking :) The older I get, the more I appreciate my female friends.
3) Maggie has been talking so much more and more clearly since getting the ear tubes. She now says everyone's name, and has started stringing two words together. Amazing what can happen when you can hear!
4) Phil begins his last week of school - it's a week full of finals and half days and then he's done for the summer!
LO's:
1) I got a bad cold that sent me to the doctor's office. They prescribed antibiotics, and I felt better in two days.
2) We have so much work to do in the house (organizing, clearing walls, rolling up rugs, removing wallpaper, etc) before the painter's arrive on June 20th - it's overwhelming!!
What are your highs and lows this week?

3 comments:

  1. Girls' nights are so awesome!
    Glad you had fun!
    And so happy to hear that Maggie is doing so well!
    My entries for today are here:
    http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Paint! I'm jealous :) I'm glad you're feeling better, sounds like you had some great HI's this week! My LO was the hermit crab fiasco as 1am; my HI is being within 2.5 lbs of my pre-babies weight :) (FINALLY!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lists...and all the house stuff..that is work, but for me it is my kind of FUN work.
    HI: Visiting family this week.
    Lo: Doing so much driving...not good for my car, my butt or the environment.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...