Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shopping with a Purpose

I just heard about a fellow mom blogger, Gina, who unexpectedly lost her husband, who was her high school sweetheart.
I am so saddened about this, and while I will definitely pray for her and her children, there is something else we can do to help.
She had a shop that she is now forced to close, and you can buy her beautiful items at 25% off. I got this cute apron:


You can visit her shop here. Please help, I would love to know that the blogging community would be as helpful if, God forbid, it was me (or you) in Gina's shoes. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I ♥ that apron! I was teetering between the one I got & that one. I've been trying to intentionally add more color to my life, so that's why I chose the other one. But this one was my first choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought an apron too! Thanks for the information. I am praying for this family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go check it out...sweet apron.
    I just can't imagine what she is going through...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went to look at the store and the site is down. Do you know if she closed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That apron is so cute. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will go check out her shop!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...