Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi Lo: March 19th

HI's:




1) The kids are home from school today, and it's a beautiful day out - so we will be spending a couple hours at the playground!! These are playground pics from almost 2 years ago (where does the time go??):







~

2) Our cable company called to try and have us upgrade our service. I told them we could only afford the basic cable we had ($12 per month). She said she could offer me a better deal if we bundled our services: cable, Internet, and phone. I told her we pay $19.99/month for the Internet, and we have no home phone. She was flabbergasted that we could get by on only basic cable, no home phone, and "slow" Internet. Being frugal (not cheap...there is a difference!) makes me so happy!! Why would we need more than what we have??

~

3) No more running until the half on Sunday! Training is complete!! And the weather should be sunny and in the sixties for the race - virtually unheard of this time of year!
~
4) My sister and my mom have offered their babysitting services so that Maggie doesn't have to go to daycare. I am so thankful ~ Woot-woot!!
~
5) Two awesome Feast Days in one week - St. Patrick on Wednesday and St. Joseph on Friday. Two of my FAVORITE saints, and we have been/will be feasting because of it :)
~
LO's:

1) Maggie had a stomach bug and a yeast infection. Are they related? I don't know, we're waiting and praying that nobody else gets sick.

~


2) Work stinks - there's too much to do, nobody to help me, and not enough time. I am in a constant state of stress at work - April 16th can't come fast enough!

I hope you are all having great weeks!