Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi Lo: March 26th

HI's:
1) Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mum/Gammy!!
2) Today is Eamon's Half Birthday ~ which of course is a huge deal when you are 3 and a half. To celebrate he asked for Princess spaghettio's and I just happened to have a Princess bib around too. He's so gonna kill me for this later ;)
3) Phil made this yummy dinner last night: Honey Sesame Chicken with brown rice and roasted broccoli. So yummy and even more delicious after working a 10.5 hour day and not having to cook!
4) My friend Marijanna and I went out and got pedicures this week. I love being girly and getting my feet rubbed at the same time. I chose hot pink polish!! Bring on the flip flop weather!!!

LO's:

1) The tummy bug was passed from Maggie to Eamon and then Andrew. I hope Phil, J-P and I are spared.

2) Don't be fooled by this little girl's charm. Lately she has been so naughty - getting into everything she shouldn't and stealing food from the pantry. I have found the chocolaty sticky evidence in the family room. She's still madly in love with babies, as shown here with her baby cousin, William.




I hope you are all having great weeks!! Lent is almost over :)