Monday, June 21, 2010

The First Day of Summer...

...is also the LAST day of:


~First grade for John-Paul! Man, that flew by!!




~Daycare for Maggie! (Luckily it was either with a friend or family member)




~Phil's morning security job from 6-7:30 before school starts. So no more 5:30 alarms, and I......I mean he, gets to sleep in a little now :)




~Me (alone) having to get all 4 kids dressed, eaten, cleaned, and prepared for the day, in the car and dropped off at school/daycare by 7:30!
I can't believe I made it through a whole school year of that schedule!!




Welcome Summer :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful family picture! I love it!

    Wow Mom! Out the door by 7:30! That's awesome!

    Summer fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah for summer!!!

    and what a beautiful pic of you and your lovely family.. you guys shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve a break!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely family photo! Happy summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great family photo! Thank goodness for the first day of summer, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...