Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011 in Pictures

The kids wake up to find a HUGE Easter basket on the kitchen table.  They were thrilled and started digging right in:





 (Love Maggie's face in the background!)






All dressed up in our Easter bonnets outfits:


Easter dinner at my brother's house this year. 




Huge baby side view.  That's the face you get if you try to take a side view picture of my baby bump.  Two strangers asked me yesterday if I was having twins.  I guess they didn't get the memo.

My goddaughter, Abby, really did wear an Easter bonnet.  And a pretty dress that we all had to ooh-an-aw over :)


On the menu: pulled pork (below), lamb, sweet potatoes, cole slaw, corn, potatoes, cornbread, cake, ice cream, hot fudge, and rice krispie treats.



Time for the Egg Hunt!



My other goddaughter, Bridget, races to get the goodies!







My Dad gets put in charge of picking up all the goose poops....which he seemed to enjoy :)






Hope you all had a Blessed and Fun Easter!

7 comments:

  1. How did you manage to get a group shot? I had such dreams of a family Easter picture, but alas! it was not to be.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so wrong about the twin coment. what is with people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. YOUR kids look so cute...um...where is all the candy???!!! An Easter basket without candy??!! I gotta have my chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do NOT Look BIG!!! You look super!

    I get so big, people start doing the when are you due questions then, the large eyes and multiple comments. People are stupid.

    Great pictures!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh these photos are great!!!! I think that you can really see the resemblance between you and Maggie in your side-shot photo and her crazy face photo :) And I think the twin comments are so ignorant. The problem is that you haven't gained enough weight everywhere else in your body so you are all belly lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a great Easter! I love the picture of your kids in their Easter finest! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great Easter photos Martin family! Your kiddos are so cute all dressed up.

    I think you are looking absolutely darling Colleen, as always ;)

    Blessed Easter Season to you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...