Sunday, January 20, 2013

WIWS: Playoff Edition

I feel like I might be making a mockery of What I Wore Sunday, and I don't want to do that.  I love what Fine Linen and Purple has done for ladies trying to look their best for Jesus.  

But it's the Play Offs and I'm a Patriots fan, and we're getting ready to have some friends over and eat tons of naughty foods watch the game.  So here's what I'm wearing:

See that "W", yeah that's for winner, and if these Pats don't deliver, I'm going to feel like a big fat "L".
  
Picture courtesy of Mack my iMac.  
Clothes courtesy of my dresser, but originally from Old Navy.
Messy house courtesy of my 5 kids who won't stop til they drop.  Is it bedtime yet?

Next week there's no football, so a classier outfit will be in order.  Until then go see what the other beauties are wearing!

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha, nice. I love football season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, during Advent, there was a gentleman in the pews at our church who wore a Vikings jersey to Mass. I just told my husband not to be verklempt. Clearly, the man was trying to be liturgically correct, and this was the only purple in his wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father made sure last chance Mass got out early enough that the good Mass goers could get home in time for kickoff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look nice and comfy! ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with a Patriots tee shirt. Unfortunately, at the moment, they are losing. We are doing our best to cheer them on though. My husband is already getting sulky....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry your team lost. But the t-shirt is cute and comfy looking...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say I'm sad they lost, but on the bright side you are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry they lost...but the food was probably great huh?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...