Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of...


First Grade for Maggie:


Second Grade for Eamon:


Fourth Grade for Andrew:


Sixth Grade for John-Paul:


New school for everyone!


(Alexander starts pre-school next week)

It's the most wonderful time of the year :)


P.S. My Dad is recovering really well from open heart surgery (triple bypass and aortic valve replacement).  He is able to walk around and is in great spirits.  His main complaint is the lack of sleep in the hospital and that his wedding ring was cut off, after never leaving his finger for 48 years.  Thank you so very much for the prayers, we could really feel them!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy School year, Martins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....Maggie is wearing the same uniform I had as a kid, except we used a white blouse underneath. So adorable, all of them.
    Glad to hear how well your Dad is doing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your dad is doing well! And I love the burgundy and gray of their new uniforms! I hope they have a great first day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous looking bunch of school kids. I love the uniforms! I hope everyone had a great first day at their new school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their uniforms are so cute! And I'm glad to hear your dad is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great looking troop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I don't even know you guys, but I read the blog often and was sooo worried about your Dad, thanks for the update. I will continue to send a few random prayers his way! Wishing the kids a wonderful school year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! They are getting so big. My first starts school this fall and I'm already an emotional mess. I hope it gets easier?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! They look like they could be going to your high school ;) in those colors! Hope it's a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! We had the same uniforms! Prayers for continued health for your dad!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...